A Climb Mount Batur – 1,700 metres and still an active volcano – to watch the sunrise is a great experience for more energetic travellers. This is an easy climb of about 2 hours, and local guides abound. You do not need to be in peak physical shape to complete this trek. Which parts of the mountain are safely accessible change according to local volcanic activity.
Climb Mount Batur Itinerary:
- ————– : pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point in Pura Jati Temple.
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount batur trekking guides).
- 04.00 am : Begin our climb / trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 04.20 am : Continue our climb / trek to the summit crater.
- 06.15 am Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 am : Begin our descent to Jati Temple, the finishing point of our trek.
- 09.00 am : Arrival at Jati Temple and board car
- 09.30 am : Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
- 12.00 pm : Return arrival at your hotel.
Facilities Include for the Climb Mount Batur :
- Pick up and return to your hotel by air conditioned car
- Experienced private local guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Parking fee
- Drinking water
What should you bring to Climb Mount Batur :
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants